Business Analyst III -Contract Administration
This role will be located in our Contract Administration department.
This position is responsible for analyzing/coordinating requirements; defining project scope and requirements, translating business requirements into use cases, activity or flow diagrams, and participating in project management activities; performing business research to identify gaps between current state and future vision; conducting interviews with customers and enterprise experts to provide insight based on business research and analysis; maintaining all documentation on the business project; and working closely with the Business Architects and HealthTech interpreting and documenting functional/non–functional requirements. This position may also support the review of various demands and evaluate the portfolio and set scope for future delivery meeting market and customer demands.
* Bachelor's in Technology or Business Administration with 3 years of experience in project management, business process analysis, or operations/systems analysis OR 5 years of experience in project management, method analysis, or operations/systems analysis.
* Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
* PC proficiency to include but not limited to MS Office.
* Experience with multiple full lifecycle software projects with strong understanding of how each phase fits into the overall lifecycle.
* Experience in using requirements management tools, such as IBM's RequisitePro, RequisiteWeb, or DOORS.
* Experience with business modeling tools (i.e. Visio) ad various methodologies/frameworks like CMMI, RUP, Six Sigma, etc.
* Solid Facilitation, Presentation and Leadership skills.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
* Experience with the end to end Blue Chip claims processing system.
* Experience in healthcare claims processing.
* Major System Development requirements:
a. Familiarity with business process design and aid the high–level business process design efforts with assistance of the stakeholders and end users.
b. Work with Business Architects and organization change manager to ensure organizational change communication to enable business process implementation.
c. The ideal candidate would need to have experience conducting PowerPoint presentations to leader up to the C Suite level. This person will need to not only be able to deeply analyze data but they will to be able to tell a story from that data in a way a higher level person can understand it.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug–free and smoke–free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.