Romeoville, IL-Business Analyst Administrative Assistant - Romeoville
Responsible for ensuring that data entry of job cards are completed and all Labor Management Reports are completed. Communicates with leadership from multiple divisions within LeSaint.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Data Entry of job cards.
Creating, exporting and formatting reports from the Labor Management System software.
Data entry of the Productivity Dashboard.
Identifying time tracking issues review and edit time entries by warehouse associates. May involve analyzing data to ensure accuracy. Will also involve communication with supervisors.
Miscellaneous assist with creation of standard work (requirement to be in warehouse), tracking of all QMS activities for divisions, and other various administrative activities as assigned by manager.
Order supplies assist with lunch orders and greet visitors will be required.
M aintains High integrity – honors commitments and the Values of LeSaint
Ability to analyze and find root causes of time tracking issues is essential.
Regular attendance and timeliness is an essential function of the job.
Position may require other duties as assigned by manager.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES Not applicable.
QUALIFICATIONS – To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE – Not required having a degree with this position, warehouse experience and working within an office environment required
REASONING ABILITY The ability to follow procedures and work instructions, have good judgement, and decision–making ability are required.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS The ability to read and write legibly, be able to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS Ability to perform calculations involving adding, counting, subtracting, division and multiplication. Pass the company math test.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS Not applicable.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2–3 Year of experience (previous analytical type work experience is a plus)
- Ability to follow procedures and work instructions. Ability to research, analyze and determine potential errors in documents required.
COMMUNICATION & OFFICE SKILLS
- Ability to read and write effectively and have strong communication/interaction skills. The ability to operate office machinery is required. Ability to easily understand various computer software programs a must.
SKILLS and COMPETENCIES
- Excellent PC skills (must be experienced in Excel, Power Point as well as Microsoft Office)
- Access working knowledge is a strong plus
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent phone skills
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent writing skills
- Proactive and resourceful (ability to juggle multiple demands simultaneously)
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Not applicable.
PHYSICAL & WORK ENVIRONMENT DEMANDS
- The physical and work demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- This position is partially in an office environment with frequent visits to the warehouse. The work element in the warehouse will be hot in the summer and cold in the winter – not in a controlled environment. Must be able to work additional hours and up to seven days a week, as needed.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro