Interim Group Accountant
Robert Half are proudly partnering with an internationally recognised manufacturing organisation in Yeovil to recruit an interim Group Accountant to support the business during the permanent vacancy is recruited. Enjoying great exposure across the business, and utilising strong technical and commercial skills, this position would suit an immediately available candidate who is unafraid of 'rolling up the sleeves'.
As the interim Group Accountant, your responsibilities will include:
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Recocniliation of intercompany accounts
- Authorise bank payments
- Production of year end accounts
- Various reporting duties
- Undertake budgeting and forecasting duties
Your will ideally:
- Be Qualified Accountant or Qualified by Experience
- Have excellent Excel skills (pivot tables, lookups etc)
- Have a strong working knowledge of IFRS standards
- Have the ability to understand the 'story behind the numbers' and translate the information to colleagues up and down the chain of command
Our client are a highly regarded brand with a product base that is popular on an international scale. With a presence in multiple countries, the business is only going from strength to strength. Furthermore, the business has an excellent culture with a supportive and collaborative ethos.
Salary & Benefits
The interim Group Accountant role will pay between £250 - £300 per day, depending on experience.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.