Client Finance Manager - Los Angeles
DescriptionWe are looking for a Client Finance Manager to join our Los Angeles team.
The Client Finance Manager is a partner to agency business and operations teams. The role reports to the Associate Director, Client Finance (ADCF) and Director of Client Finance (DCF).
Key responsibilities include:
– Work as a financial and commercial partner to the client business leads.
– Support the ADCF and DCF in preparation of client revenue forecasts while partnering with business leads to provide monthly, quarterly and annual projection and variance analysis on both revenue and profitability.
– Prepare, Analyze and Monitor revenue recognition following corporate guidelines and clients' contracts.
– Review client risks and opportunities recommending strategies to manage and optimize these.
– Drive client profitability through business reporting and analysis reviews with business leads and agency executive.
– Liaising and advising account teams on all commercial matters including issues related to: budgets, billings, expenses and collections and work in conjunction with them to reach appropriate solutions to issues related to these areas with clients.
– Perform working capital analysis on client invoicing, payments, and unbilled activity – ensuring balances are within approved credit limits and adhere to client contractual terms.
– Work with internal and external auditors to ensure compliance with corporate policies.
– Prepare and revise staff plans for new and existing business advising on rates and resource requirements.
– Assist in the development of new client contracts as well as amending current client SOWs.
requirements– Bachelors in Accounting or Finance required.
– 5–7+ years of finance or accounting experience within advertising/media business.
– Familiarity with financial accounting working practices and US GAAP.
– Experience of business planning cycle, budgeting process for the business, financial analysis, forecasting, profitability analysis, management accounts.
– Excellent working knowledge of Excel, strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills (written and oral), organization ability and attention of detail, analytical, project management, customer service, documentation and technical writing skills.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60–1.4(a), 60–300.5(a) and 60–741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.