Accounts Receivable Clerk
5 days left
- Full time
Accounts Receivable/Sales Ledger Clerk required to join a leading business based in the North of Coventry. The position will involve a large degree of account investigations and reconciliations working with the SSC to manage and correct mis posting of customer payments.
My client is a large International organisation with a large UK and European customer base. From their UK HQ the Finance function supports the overseas SSC in dealing with escalated AR/AP issues. The business can offer modern working environments, free parking and a supportive team to be a part of.
The Accounts Receivable/Sales Ledger Clerk will include:
- Liaison with the SSC based in Europe to manage escalated queries relating to customer accounts
- Investigating mis allocated payments
- Analysing customer accounts, identifying unallocated payments and correcting
- Communication with customers to identify payments unallocated
- Supporting SSC with the allocation of customer payments
- Completion of bank reconciliations and reporting to Management on debtor reports/cash flow reports
To be considered you must have an analytical mindset and the ability to investigate issues surrounding the allocation of customer payments and the reconciliation of bank accounts. You will have strong Excel skills and have a proven track record in being able to investigate mispostings in a large Sales Ledger.
Long term mat cover contract (12 months), competitive salary and benefits, free parking, flexible working hours