The Commercial Analyst role based in Richmond involves managing processes and developing quality analysis for decision making. In addition to this the Inventory Controller/Analyst will be responsible for delivering accurate and timely information of the business performance.
Key responsibilities include;
- Pricing of corporate deals and providing analyst of the same
- Partnering with sales and bid support around pricing models
- Support junior analyst
Key requirements include;
- Must have experience with pricing analysis - client RFI, RFP and RFQ processes
- Ability to work autonomously
- Positive attitude with proactive, hands on experience
Salary & Benefits
The role is paying up to 45k
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.