Senior Bookkeeper / Management Accountant
The Senior Bookkeeper / Management Accountant role based in Wimbledon involves producing monthly management accountants and dealing with various stakeholders for approx. 15 clients.
Key responsibilities include;
- Confidential with all round accounting including reconciling Trial Balance
- Handling and resolving client complaints
- Confident dealing with approx. 15 clients
Key requirements include;
- Ideally coming from Practice or client facing businesses
- Confident dealing with clients face to face
- Self-starting attitude and happy to roll up sleeve's
Salary & Benefits
The role is paying up to 50k
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.