- A Finance Manager role in an expanding retail business.
- A technical position with a focus on leading all internal financial projects.
My client is an established name in the retail sector with regular growth and expansion seen in the last ten years, spanning across multiple sites. They are constantly identifying rising market trends and discovering new means to deliver their products.
The responsibilities of the Finance Manager will be:
- Business partnering with key stakeholders in the business to ensure all costs are reported correctly and the business understands the performance actions required.
- Taking control over the budget process along with business partners annually and in quarterly reforecasts.
- Challenging budget holders each month against the budget and forecast.
- Ensuring all key month end postings are carried out on an accurate and timely basis.
- Carrying out ad-hoc financial analysis as required.
- Managing a small team of direct reports.
- Supporting the Director of Finance and Business Planning & Analysis with budgets/forecasts as needed.
The successful Finance Manager will have:
- A professional qualification of ACA, ACCA or equivalent.
- Experience in a fast-paced finance function managing a team.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and have a high-level of autonomy.
- A naturally inquisitive and questioning personality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong work ethic.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to have several projects moving along at one time.
Competitive Salary, an opportunity to work for a fast-expanding organisation, first class training and support to kick-start your move.