Our client is a large international business based in Didcot seeking a Management Accountant for their large and growing Finance division. The role will have an emphasis on Business Partnering with other areas of the business.
Our client is an impressive global business that has a forward thinking approach to their finance team encouraging innovative thinking, commercial decision making and business partnering with the operational and commercial sides of the business.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Business partnering with Department Heads, establishing effective working relationships and constantly providing financial training and support
- Reviewing and posting month end close adjustments
- Assisting with preparation of monthly reporting packs, including ad-hoc analysis for reporting
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Continually look to improve finance processes across the Division
- Budgeting and forecasting, modelling and input to central system
- Act as one of the main liaisons with internal and external auditors
- Ad-hoc projects and analysis as required
The successful Management Accountant will be:
- ACCA/CIMA Part Qualified
- Previous commercial experience within a corporate finance team
- Business partnering experience would be ideal
- Strong financial background with knowledge of PnL and the balance sheet
- Experience of working with a large ERP system
- Strong Excel and reporting skills
The salary on offer is between £32,000 and £35,000 dependent upon experience and qualification. There is a study package on offer for ACCA/CIMA and a generous benefits package.