A specialist manufacturing group based in Bristol with operations around the world are looking to hire a Financial Controller for their site based in Bristol.
A broad Site Controller role with varied responsibilities which include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and reporting; ensuring timely input from direct reports.
- Create or review month end journals as required to ensure the monthly accounts are accurate.
- Ownership of calculations and reporting for accruals.
- Preparation and review of monthly balance sheet reconciliations for all accounts.
- Lead preparation of annual statutory accounts, reconciliation from nominal ledger and supporting documentation.
- Lead preparation of the annual budget, coordinate with other departments and reviews with Senior Management.
- Oversee and lead daily finance department operations, including reviews and objective setting with the Finance Director.
- Coordinate information needs of site and group Directors and Managers; focus on productivity and profitability gains.
- Coordinate and supervise Management Accountants.
- Review and approve weekly wages and monthly salary payrolls, coordinate additional overtime reporting to business.
- Proactively analyse costs to assist in ensuring the resources of the company are being used in the most productive manner.
- First point of contact for Auditors; coordination of information gathering for all areas of the Financial accounts.
- Produce ad-hoc analysis and project work as required to meet the needs of the business.
- Holiday cover for other members of the finance team; deputise for the Finance Director.
A strong manufacturing experienced Finance Manager or Financial Controller.
A multi site manufacturing business based in Bristol
Salary & Benefits
50-55k plus benefits.
For more information please contact Oliver Price at Robert Half on 01179 935400
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Apply for Financial Controller
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly