Analyst - Credit Debt Collection
- To provide support to the Debt Collection Supervisor
- Responsible for ensuring that customer debts are collected in line with contracted payment terms and in accordance with Downstream Credit Manual
- Adhere to the escalation process in carrying out the debt collection activities
- Responsible for managing release of credit blocked orders
- Maintain and foster good working relationships with Sales, the business and with relevant FO business partners.
- Perform dispute initiation and monitoring of resolution in accordance with the defined SLA
- Handle customer queries as well as that of the Customer Service Center
- Coordinate with Sales and the business account reviews on assigned portfolios
- Investigate payment discrepancy reason if the customer fails to provide it in their remittance data.
- Negotiate and recommend refinancing of overdue debts
- Recommend for credit line increase/decrease/revocation
- Contribute ideas on process enhancements/improvement
- Shows willingness to accept responsibilities assigned and in fact displays eagerness to succeed
- Identified excellence by objective results, trainers assessments, and management evaluation
- Handles complex accounts and knows the in/out of the process
- Has good communication skills and maximizes this to deliver above average performance in debt collections
- This role will have an exposure to business leaders and third party customers.
- The role requires high level of negotiation skills and involves maximizing commercial opportunities whilst taking acceptable risks.
- This will require creating very good working relationships with the local Credit Team, OTC, Sales and other FO business partners. Having the ability of meeting with the customers to discuss a range of issues but still maintain a solid relationship wherever possible.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.