Senior Associate, Client Accounting
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of clients including meeting the various deadlines and prompt response to client’s queries.
- Prepare full set of accounts, unaudited financial statements and XBRL.
- Liaison between client and TOD for any payment processing required.
- Responsible for portfolio billing and collection, including creating invoices in VP
- Any other tasks assigned by the management.
- Supervise a small team of 2 to 3 members.
Qualifications and other requirements
Relevant Experience & Skills
- Minimum 3 – 4 years of relevant working experience, preferably in an audit environment.
- Independent, self-motivated and energetic team player.
- Adaptable to a fast changing environment.
- High professional integrity and strong business acumen.
- Excellent communication skills and able to liaise with clients.
- Excellent and effective communication skills to liaise with senior management, peers and subordinates.
- Meticulous and multitasking.
- Able to work under pressure.
- A good team player and able to work with other teams / departments.
- Able and willing to provide guidance to Assistant or Senior Assistant and share with peers.
- Knowledge in book keeping and International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office Applications.
- Knowledge of MYOB, Xero, Netsuite, accounting software would be advantage.
- Good and fluency written and oral communication skills in English.
- Degree in Finance and/or Accounting or an equivalent qualifications
Application deadline: 30.10.2019
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.