Associate, Fund Accounting
- Responsible for the accounting and administration of a portfolio of Private Equity and Closed Ended Funds and Singapore-incorporated companies.
- Record all accounting transactions and prepare periodic work papers, management accounts and financial statements.
- Review of management accounts of junior members of the team including the financial statements and bank reconciliations.
- Bank account reconciliation.
- Perform follow-up with client as necessary on accounting documentation.
- Respond to client queries.
- Handle client payments and receipts.
- Co-ordinate annual audits.
- Draft annual financial statements and their related FRS/IFRS/US GAAP disclosures.
- Monitor/adhere to Singapore regulatory deadlines for quarterly GST, annual and tax filings.
- Assist on client service matters, maintaining and building client relationships.
- Undertake general administration and other projects as assigned.
Qualifications and other requirements
Relevant Experience & Skills
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience.
- Private Equity/Real Estate or prior Fund Industry experience is preferred but not mandatory.
- Effective client-handling skills.
- Strong prioritizing ability and organizational skills.
- Analytical, meticulous and systematic in approach to work.
- Ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure and multi-task.
- Independent and resourceful.
- Self motivated, diligent, positive working attitude and strong desire to learn.
- Strong working knowledge of EXCEL and MS Word.
- Good presentation skills, oral and written communication skills
- Degree in accountancy (CPA/ACCA/ACA) or finance or equivalent.
- Sound knowledge of Singapore FRS/IFRS and US GAAP.
Application deadline: 31.10.2019
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.