Robert Half is currently working with a market leading Real Estate and Property business based in Central London, to recruit a Finance Manager on a contractual basis at a daily rate of £325-400 per day
The Interim Finance Manager role will take responsibility for:
- Management of the reporting, forecasting, budgeting and analysis process
- Partnering with internal stakeholders to help them to maximise performance and prepare them for presentations to clients and senior management (may include supporting presence at meetings).
- Driving costs and value including bench-marking costs and making recommendations for improvements
- Cash flow management for sites.
- Preparing statutory financial accounts for the UK operations including liaising with PWC on any audit queries
- Fully qualified accountant (Ideally ACA/CIMA/CA)
- Strong technical accounting background, or experience in a Finance Manager role, with a look to turn more commercial would be beneficial
- You will be accuracy-focused, and results-oriented, seeking a hands-on and rewarding role.
- Previous Real Estate and Property experience is beneficial but not necessary. More important is a determined attitude and proactive approach
- The daily rate of £325-400 p.d will represent either a logical increase or parallel to your current earning potential for the contract.
Our client is one of the most prominent Real Estate and Property businesses in the world. They have an extensive portfolio of outstanding commercial and residential properties.
They are a progressive environment, with a highly successful management team. As Interim Finance Manager you will have a high levels of access to these senior leaders.
Salary & Benefits
As well as the contract day rate of £325-400 per day, the new Interim Finance Manager will gain great exposure to a highly professional and deeply commercial team.
Their central London office is walking distance from multiple central tube stations. They provide a stimulating environment, with a sociable company culture.
They provide many additional perks and benefits, as an organisation that looks after and rewards its employees.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.