Manager AML CTF Operations
- You’re analytical and a driven problem solver
- We’re diverse team committed to doing the right thing
- Together we can be leading the way in protecting the bank, our customers and communities we serve
Do Work That Matters:
The AML and Sanctions team operates in a highly regulated environment. The purpose of this role is to lead the team responsible for detection and reporting of money laundering and terrorism financing activity. The team plays a vital role in managing the Group’s exposure to money-laundering and terrorism financing risks.
You’ll do meaningful work that protects the bank, our customers and the communities we serve.
See Yourself In Our Team:
The Financial Crime Operations (FCO) team is accountable for the development, implementation and ongoing leadership of the Group’s financial crime shared services, focusing on systems, people and processes to effectively counter origination and transaction fraud and money laundering through effective detection, assessment and escalation of financial crime matters.
The AML and Sanctions Operations team is responsible for the detection, prevention, assessment, and escalation of the Groups AML and Sanctions events to effectively counter money laundering, terrorism financing and sanctions risks across CBA.
Key Responsibilities Will Include:
- Manage the planning, execution and completion of AML/TF monitoring services in accordance with GS Standard Operating Procedures, relevant industry standards and regulatory expectations
- Manage resources to assess AML/CTF alerts in accordance with agreed timeframes
- Conduct quality assurance reviews of work completed by the AML/CTF Team Analysts to meet compliance / audit requirements and provide constructive feedback as required
- Maintain up-to-date documentation on processes and procedures to optimise the AML/CTF Operations program and ensure legislative compliance
- Contribute to innovative ideas for improvements for GO and work on assigned projects as needed
We’re Interested In Hearing From People Who Have:
- Demonstrated experience of AML/CTF within the banking and finance industry
- Experience in an investigative discipline
- Demonstrated people management skills
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions and solve problems to achieve optimum outcomes
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to exercise lateral thinking
- Strong stakeholder relationships & engagement skills at all levels
- Availability to work on a 8am to 8pm Monday to Saturday shift basis.
At CommBank, we’re committed to innovation. Which is why we’re excited to be opening a new office at South Eveleigh. Around 10,000 of our employees will be based there, and the position you’ve applied for is anticipated to be relocating, in the second part of the move in mid-2020
At CommBank, we're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value's driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
Applications close: 05 Nov 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.