Senior Consultant, Transfer Agency (New Business)
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT:
The Transfer Agency(TA) department provides a third party fund administration service to numerous fund management companies covering the full range of shareholder servicing functions including new business, dealing, registration, finance and investor services.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting to the Manager of the Transfer Agency New Business Team, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of TA operating models for multiple jurisdictions. The role will interact with the business in analysing and supporting existing operational procedures and interpreting how the client and business needs can be better met.
WHY CHOOSE THIS ROLE:
- Working as part of the implementation team, this role allows partners build knowledge and expertise on the processes that are required to service clients and investors.
- Opportunity to work with Global Locations to align operational processes with Northern Trust target operating model.
- Serve as a key subject matter expert on the Transfer Agency operating model.
- Implement, document and drive business requirements from concept to execution.
- Review fund documentation and provide relevant and proactive feedback to clients.
- Work independently with support from Global TA functions.
- Prioritise and manage multiple change projects from beginning to implementation.
- Re-engineer processes to ensure that both business and client needs are met.
- Detect potential risks or challenges and proactively raise awareness.
- Assist with technical support for system exception and functionality processing.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external clients.
- Build strong working relationships with key stakeholders in the business.
- Maintain a good understanding of the Transfer Agency systems and participate in knowledge shares around existing and new functionality.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Several years' experience within Financial services is desirable
- Knowledge and experience within Transfer Agency is an advantage.
- Familiar with industry trends and practices.
- Ability to problem solve and find solutions.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to meet deadlines whilst ensuring a high focus on accuracy
- Strong communication skills.
- Proactive and determined, to set and achieve goals.
ABOUT NORTHERN TRUST:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
WORKING WITH US:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.