2 X Business Analyst – Risk Remediation (FAS)
See yourself in the team
Retail Banking Services (RBS) is the public face of CommBank, delivering a seamless banking experience for the future, to our 10 million + personal and small business customers. We offer market-leading products and services, supported by some of the world’s best systems and processes.
The primary goal of Financial Assistance Solutions (FAS) Reset – Risk Remediation project team is to understand the FAS current state landscape and identify opportunities to simplify and remove manual work arounds with a focus on buying down risk and/or improving controls.
Do work that matters
You will play an important role in the overall FAS Risk Remediation project as you will be required to work with the project team and the wider Direct Channel & Operations business to understand and provide recommendations on simplification opportunities within FAS to help buy down operational risk. You will be working with an extensive stakeholder group including FAS, Credit Risk, Direct Channels and Enterprise Services.
More specifically you will
- Perform business analysis planning and monitoring to determine which activities are necessary in order to identify and define relevant stakeholders, select appropriate techniques and processes to manage requirements and constant assessment of progressGather, organise and synthesize large amounts of information from various sources
- Working with stakeholders to understand their needs, concerns and the environment that they operate in
- Effectively communicate requirements to stakeholders, managing conflicts, issues and changes in order to ensure that stakeholders and project team members remain in agreement on solution scope and actual needs as opposed to stated or superficial needs are addressed and adhered to
- Assess and document the current state of business to identify and recommend improvements and verification and validation of resulting requirements
- Complete or oversee project work stream deliverables including quality control/sign off for area of accountability
- Determine the effectiveness of proposed solutions including the identification any associated risks as well as the risk for not implementing the solution
- Develop documentation including Business Requirements documents and models; concept papers; design specifications and delivery of learning's to end user.
- Convert business needs into functional designs and leads business stakeholders towards functional design decisions
We want to hear from you if you have
- Business analysis or process improvement experience, preferably in a Financial Services Industry.
- Experience within a contact centre environment preferred
- Understanding of BABOK® Knowledge Areas , desirable
- Experience working in operational/technology enabled change programs/projects, desirable
What’s in it for you
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you.
Applications close: 04 Nov 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.