Senior Manager Financial Crime Prevention - Operational Excellence
Do work that matters:
Enterprise Services (ES) is responsible for the world leading application of technology and operations across every aspect of CommBank, from innovative product platforms for our customers to essential tools within our business. We also use technology to drive efficient and timely processing, an essential component of great customer service.
The Financial Crime Prevention – Operational Excellence (FCPOE) team forms an integral part of Financial Crime Operations (FCO) and is responsible for delivery of capability and process uplift initiatives including management of business risk functions.
See yourself in our team:
The Financial Crime Prevention – Operational Excellence (FCPOE) team forms part of Financial Crime Operations (“FCO”). FCO is accountable for the development, implementation and ongoing leadership of the Group’s financial crime operations shared service. FCO leads the Group’s approach to managing Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing (AML/CTF) and Sanctions risks and obligations through the provision of the following operational services:
- AML/CTF operations
- Sanctions operations
- Correspondent banking due diligence
- Financial crimes intelligence
Key responsibilities will include:
The Senior Manager, FCPOE will play a critical role in the management and delivery of the multiple capability uplift and risk management initiatives. This will require both technical financial crime knowledge, as well as strong understanding of the Operational Risk Management Framework (“ORMF”) requirements, particularly in the area of change management.
The roles of the Senior Mange, FCPOE will include:
- Supporting execution of established and strategic deliverables;
- Driving Financial Crime capability and risk management uplift initiatives;
- Drive processes improvement enhancement initiatives in accordance with regulatory and policy requirements;
- Management of open issues and associated actions;
- Drive best in class practises within the business to ensure a consistent high standard of service delivery.
We’re interested in hearing from people who have:
- An established, risk -focused professional with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Line 1, Line 2 or Line 3 risk role in financial crime and operational risk management;
- Demonstrated ability of managing a team;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Hands on experience designing and building processes or automated solutions to deliver risk-based process efficiencies;
- Tertiary qualifications in a related business discipline;
- Financial Crime knowledge and experience;
- Operational risk knowledge and experience
We’re all about making your search for your dream job at CommBank as easy as possible, which is why we’re moving to a new system. We’ll be making the change from the 15th Nov to 2nd Dec, so you won’t be able to apply for any jobs with us during that time. But we will be back and better than ever soon.
At CommBank, we're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value's driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
Applications close: 08 Nov 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.