Performance Tracking Analyst
See yourself in our team
The Strategic Investments team provides end-to-end project finance and support, from business case to project close, across the Enterprise Services, Retail Banking Services and Risk Investment portfolios. This includes financial control and performance reporting to support and drive successful decision-making and outcomes, reduce risks, ensure strong governance, and maximise benefit realisation.
Do work that matters
This 12 month FTC Performance Tracking Analyst opportunity will engage with senior stakeholders across the organisation working on business critical mid to large scale projects.
In general the team provides specific project support services including:
- Detailed understanding of the strategy, requirements, scope, deliverables and schedule
- Concept and business case development
- Detailed knowledge of appropriate process and governance
- Financial advice, forecasting and control
- Performance reporting which is standardised, repeatable and extensible
Strategic Investments operates a consistent and repeatable support model that means we operate efficiently and effectively, and provide great customer service.
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
- Part or full CA/CPA/ACCA/CIMA status, gained in a chartered or commercial environment.
- Experience or an interest in project accounting.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and stakeholder management skills.
Applications close: 04 Nov 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.