5 days left
- Full time
One of the worlds largest Law firms are looking to hire a new Billing Assistant to join their team. The role has a broad spread of duties and will be based in the City of London.
My client is one of the fifty largest Legal companies in the world. They are looking for a new Billing Assistant to join their team based in the City of London.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Preparing invoices and narratives in line with billing protocols. This will involve liaising with the relevant fee earners, secretaries and the accounts team
- Collating estimates and proformas, processing proformas, write-offs and transfers
- Running off narratives and quality control of invoices
- Distribution of invoices ensuring an organised paper trail exists
- Devising and implementing billing protocols for key clients
- Liaising with clients, chasing for payment and dealing with client queries
- Creating reports and schedules for large clients
- Producing debt reports for circulating to secretaries and fee earners ahead of meetings
A successful candidate would display the following:
- Seeks solutions and use initiative to start to anticipate the needs of the team and taking appropriate action.
Confident communication skills
Individuals who can think on their feet and work well with others.
Extensive benefits are on offer for the successful candidate.