Purchase Ledger Clerk/AAT Trainee
The role is temporary to permanent and will kick-start your career in Accountancy! This will add real value to your career and allow you to work with a highly regarded business in Tewksbury.RoleReporting into the Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Processing of supplier invoices
- Ledger reconciliation
- Dealing with invoice related queries
- As well as this you will be responsible for departmental administration as required.
To be considered:
- AAT Studier (Level 2 or 3 ideally) or recent Accountancy and Finance / Economics Graduate
- Some experience of using Excel / Word
- Good communication skills
If you are looking to start your career within Finance, this could be an excellent opportunity for you. In return the company will offer you a competitive salary, onsite parking, potential to further your career within Finance.The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.