Civil Service - EO Purchase ledger Clerk
The Civil Service - EO Purchase ledger Clerk role is a 6 month contract and will require the successful candidate to process invoices in timeley manner and help in improving systems and processes.
The client is a civil service organisation based in Westminster. The role reports into the invoicing manager and sits in a large team. The client uses an Oracle based finance system.
The key responsibilities of the purchase ledger role include:
- Timely processing of all invoices in line with guidelines outlined by finance and procurement
- Act as a point of contact for the service, answering invoice queries
- Working with suppliers to ensure
- Raising an issuing PO's
- Support procurement of the P2P process
- Making payments via BACs, CHAPs
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Invoice processing experience - processing purchase ledger invoices
- Experience working for the Civil Service
- Security Clearance
- Experience using large finance systems such as Oracle
- Experience working in a busy office environment
- A good attitude to work
- An articulate phone manner
- MUST BE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE OR ON ONE WEEK'S NOTICE
The Civil Service - EO Purchase ledger Clerk role will offer the candidate an exciting career in the Civil Service. This role offers a 6 month contract and a possible permanent opportunity with an extremely competitive salary and benefits package.