Senior Tax Accountant
Hudson currently have an opportunity for an experienced Senior Corporate Tax Accountant to work in a large white collar technology company in Brisbane's inner suburbs. If you come from a chartered accounting background and have experience working in a large corporate environment, this is a great opportunity to put your experience in the tax sector to good use.
You need to be confident enough to hit the ground running and be able to show excellent time management capability. Outstanding communication (written and verbal) will be very important in your dealings with various clients.
Duties Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Managing external relationships
- Undertake and manage complex end-to-end assurance or compliance activity, including risk identification and technical analysis
- Accounting or financial statement analysis
- Leadership and project management
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Management of Direct (such as Corporate Income Tax) and all Indirect (such as FBT, Payroll, GST) tax matters for the organisation
- Preparing tax statements, financial statements and BAS statements at required intervals;
- Preparing business income tax returns and statements for audits;
- Providing tax advice to Head of Finance on all taxation matters;
The Ideal Candidate:
- A degree in tax, accounting or commerce
- 5+ years' experience in the tax or accounting fields
- Must come from a 'Big 4' or 'Mid-Tier' Chartered Accounting background
- Experience in a large corporate or ASX listed organisation
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Build strong and lasting professional relationships with clients
- Experience managing a small team
Only apply if you have current full working rights in Australia and please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
For more information, please contact Kaity on email@example.com and quote job reference number 4B/27659.