Senior Financial Analyst - Wood Dale
This Senior Financial Analyst is a key member of the commercial finance team for the North America Region. The role will report to the NA Finance Director, supporting the NA business in its top line growth, margin expansion and operating expense control. This role is instrumental in the month–end close, annual planning, performance controlling, monthly forecasting, and financial reporting including KPIs. The incumbent will work closely with the commercial leaders and provide analytical support and actionable insights to improve product segmentation margin and booking performance. This role will also be responsible for supporting the business partners in managing the operating expenses and developing the countermeasures.
Responsible for accurately & timely completing month–end financial reporting such as shipment, backlog, bookings, margin, Opex performance. Responsible for annual planning and budgeting submissions and processes. Responsible for KPI tracking planning & reporting for the commercial team, marketing and product management teams and call out areas of concerns.
• Develop insightful reporting tools by assimilating data from BI to support profitable growth.
• Develop forecast modeling and analysis to anticipate sales trends and identify opportunities.
• Provide variance to plan analysis on the operating expenses and related countermeasures.
• Develop and enhance data automation in the day–to–day financial reporting and dashboard to drive efficiency and effectiveness.
• Provide commission modeling and analysis.
• Consistently improve financial reporting to gain efficiencies while ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
• Engage & interact with Corporate FP&A teams ensuring timely and accurate submissions.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Minimum of 3–5 years of Financial Analyst or a combination of Accountant & Financial Analyst experience.
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance or Accounting. Advanced degree is a plus.
• Demonstrated track record of analyzing large amounts of data and ability to summarize it into reasonable and actionable information.
• Demonstrated track record of developing and completing financial reconciliations accurately.
• Ability to multi–task and deliver in a fast paced environment.
• Experience in financial reporting tools such as Hyperion, Oracle, and Microsoft Excel to improve productivity in providing informative, timely, and accurate financial presentations.
• Advanced knowledge of Ms. Excel
• Advanced knowledge of financial modeling with large amounts ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
• Ability to problem solve via data analysis, data mining, doing deep dive analysis and deriving conclusions.
• Large company background and experience in a matrix structure, preferably within the manufacturing space.
Videojet Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.