Financial Analyst- Tampa, FL
Job ID: 160259
CRH's Americas Materials, a division of CRH, is the leading vertically integrated supplier of aggregates, cement, asphalt, readymixed concrete and paving and construction services in North America. Our operations span North America with 24,100 employees at close to 1,300 locations in 44 US States and 6 Canadian provinces.
Essential Duties and Functions
- Prepare and analyze current and past financial data and performance to drive process improvements.
- Consolidate and prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting to local, division and corporate management.
- Manages operational data and maintains data accuracy and integrity.
- Provide financial analysis and reporting on results and trends of operations.
- Prepare reports and projections based on analysis.
- Maintain financial models for forecasting and budgeting.
- Collaborate with Controllers during the preparation of budgets. Review budget proposals, and prepare necessary supporting documentation as required.
- Develop a strong understanding of the Financial and ERP systems and the ability to data mine.
- Review and improve daily processes and tasks to expedite and improve workflow.
- Create and maintain adequate and appropriate procedural documentation, and provide support through the generation of timely, accurate schedules and documents.
- Participate in and lead special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field.
- MBA desirable
- 5+ years' experience with budgeting, forecasting and financial modeling. Manufacturing or construction environment preferred
- Cost Accounting experience highly desirable
- Ability to analyze, interpret, and articulate data analysis
- Advanced Excel skills
- Hyperion, SQL and Crystal Reporting knowledge highly desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What CRH Americas Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH's Americas Materials is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability––If you want to know more, please click on this link .