Assistant Accountant - Contract
2 days left
- Full time
Expand your career with an exciting opportunity. A position has become available for an Assistant Accountant to join the finance team in a professional consulting firm. Based in Sydney CBD, the Accountant's main duties will be to assist with all necessary preparation for reconciliations, transactional processing and reporting.
This is an exciting opportunity to manage your own portfolio of dynamic and corporate clients. The right person will be motivated, eager to learn and demonstrate a proven track record of delivering high quality work. Ideally you will have demonstrated strong client skills, being in a position where you have experience engaging with internal and external stakeholders.
The core responsibilities for the Assistant Accountant include:
- Assisting with invoice processing - full function AP , EFT payments
- Reconciling AP report
- Following up with clients/vendors
- Weekly bank reconciliations
- Assisting with monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with month end tasks
- Ad-hoc financial support and requests.
The right person for the role will:
- Have minimum 4 years' experience in a similar role
- Have exceptional communication skills and stakeholder engagement skills
- Client exposure/ professional service background will be highly regarded
- Have ability to work in a collaborative team
- Have an eagerness to learn, develop and progress their accounting skills.
- Demonstrate ability to problem solve, advise others and work autonomously.
Benefits for the role include:
- Wide technical exposure with transactional accounting duties.
- The chance to work with a professional consulting firm
- Competitive salary
- Close to public transport - 5 mins walk from Central StationIf you are interested in the role please apply by sending through your CV.
For any additional questions please contact Chris Nguyen in Hudson's Sydney office at email@example.com.
Unfortunately due to high demand only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Candidates with a short notice period are encouraged to apply.