Service Charge Accountant
A growing housing developer are seeking an experienced service charge accountant to take over responsibility for client accounting. The role will be deeply focused in property accounting, therefore requiring a candidate with this background.
My client are an expanding housing provider active across the Hertfordshire area. Currently recruiting team members within their developing finance department to cover their growing market.
- The production of service charge accounts for clients
- Working closely with the accounting team across the board to assist with preparation of quarterly management accounts and reports
- reviewing budgets
- performing bank reconciliations
- liaising with property managers in relation to accounting and budgets
- processing service charge demands
- coding and end of year reconciliation.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Service Charge Accountant with relevant accounting qualifications (or studying towards them) who is seeking a more senior role within a growing and reputable business. An excellent salary as well as scope for shares within the business are on offer.
- Competitive negotiable Salary.
- Potential to earn shares within the company over time.
- Permenant role in Ware