Finance Business Partner
This growing Utilities business operating from their site in Bar Hill are in need of an experience Finance Business Partner to supplement their continued growth by implementing real change in the business. The Finance Business Partner will join an experienced senior team with the responsibility with provide finance reports and analysis across the business, as well as being responsible for the development of the finance function.
The successful candidate for the Finance Business Partner will sit within an experience finance function who will provide an energetic working environment and opportunities to push your career further. The Bar Hill site of this Utilities business offers excellent facilities to accommodate this excellent business.
The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for:
- Management and development of a successful accounts team
- Translation of financial data to operational team members
- Develop new reporting in excel, dashboards & financial summaries
- Ensure all KPI's & month-end reporting deadlines are met
- Visiting and supporting the key stakeholders around the country with management financial information and understanding
- Produce year end data in full support of statutory requirements & deadlines
- To suggest ways to develop finance processes to ensure controls are robust & in line with requirements of the business
- Supporting the Financial Controller
- Provide detailed reports and analysis to inform business decisions
The successful candidate for the Finance Business Partner will be:
- ACCA or CIMA part-qualified
- Strong Excel capability; V Look Ups, Pivot Tables, Sumifs
- Strong systems exposure
- Experienced in a similar utilities environment would be advantageous
- Confident in building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
The successful candidate for the position in Bar Hill will be joining a position in which they can impact real change in the business and will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.