Financial Controller (Retail)
- Regional Exposure
- Opportunity to head the Finance team
- Attractive remuneration package
About our Client:
Our client is a European multinational and a market leader in the retail space.An exciting opportunity arises for a Finance Controller to join their business.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Leadthefinance team, this role has a main focus in business partnering with business leaders within the Region.
- Key Finance business partner in driving profitability,identifyingopportunities for cost savings activities and involved in annual Business Plan
- Work closely with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Senior Leadership to provide high level of financial insights and recommendation to the business,
- Assisting the business decision making process by providing solid financial analysis & market studies.
- He/she is also expected to take on the full spectrum of accounting & financial reporting responsibility together with a sizeable accounting team.
- Establish and maintain good corporate governance and internal controls to achieve the objectives of the organisation.
- Drive company's financial planning, risk management and identify investment strategies forlong-term strategic vision of the company.
- Degree in Accountancy, with CPA, ACCA or MIAqualification
- 10- 15years of working experience in retail (multi-brands/ multi entities in a fast-paced environment)
- Strong financial business acumen, meticulous, and excellent problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and business communications skills to manage stakeholders.
Should you be interested, please kindly forward your CV to Chloe Chan at email@example.com