GRA Senior Analyst
This is an opportunity to be part of a business dedicated GRA team in FO working hand in hand with the onshore DS GRA team to enhance and strengthen the DS business risk and controls framework.
The FO DS Senior GRA Analyst will have a strong dotted line to DS COB GRA manager(s) for the identified COBs Manufacturing/Pipelines/Chemicals/GC/Retail/T&S).
The candidate will develop a thorough knowledge of the Downstream business he/she will support as well as of Downstream, governance, controls and assurance activities. He/She will have regular interactions with key stakeholders onshore as needed to support the various GRCA related activities.
The FO DS Senior GRA Analyst will play an important role supporting value creation and preservation in Downstream through contributing to the operating effectiveness of the Downstream Business Risk and Control framework. The role has a global remit.
The candidates will support the respective COB onshore GRA Managers and onshore/FO GRA advisors with regards to preparation of insightful material and analysis required to manage effectively fundamental base assurance activities including:
- Assurance planning & monitoring
- Assurance findings and Control incidents management
- Business Assurance Committees & similar governance type meetings
- Business Assurance letter process
The key accountabilities of the FO Senior GRA Analyst for are:
- Prepares base material to support the Assurance planning process in the supported COBs & LOBs based on COBs/LOBs objectives, assurance history and assurance and Incidents findings.
- Facilitate and training GRA related topics for groups in DS who can benefit from enhanced knowledge to secure desired GRCA outcomes e.g. Shell control framework, Risk management
- Monitors status of assurance plan, ensures plan is entered in RADAR (or any relevant Assurance planning system) and that RADAR is updated on an ongoing basis to reflect progress of the plan.
- Facilitate learning sessions arising from incidents in the COB supported and provide analysis of themes and learnings to prevent future repeats.
- Monitors Assurance finding: timely and adequate closure of actions in Fountain.
- Produce Fountain Reports / other MI reports and analysis required to identify COB exposure themes.
- Control/Business Learning incidents: Maintains database & manages reporting. Look for themes and replicability.
- Prepare material for Business Assurance Committees & similar governance type meetings as needed by onshore GRA advisors and Managers of supported COBs/LOBs.
- Prepare material for Business Assurance letter discussions.
- Manage routine MOA and RADAR queries and miscellaneous queries on Shell standards and manuals such as ORS.
- Support execution of certain JV related assurance activities such as: the JV Director and SSR nomination process, and training requirements compliance monitoring. Maintain JV in entity audit history where required and support maintenance of company file.
- Perform LOD 2 related reviews and report out the key findings and actions to mitigate.
- Maintain filing of key GRA material for COBs/LOBs supported in share FO/onshore Sharepoint / intranet and file required documents in Trim per the DS GRA file plan for both FO and offshore activities.
- Contribute to Cross COB initiatives to continuously improve GRA processes and ways of working both in FO and Offshore
- Over time the COBs/LoBs supported by the Analyst could evolve in line with business evolution. The split of activities between onshore GRA advisors and Analysts may evolve as agreed between the DS GRA Manager and the FO DS GRA Business services manager.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.