RA Senior Process Expert - MC
This role is designed to support the Finance organization in the evolving S4 landscape and product maturity with respect to ERP transformation scenarios. Responsibilities include involvement in ongoing S4 public cloud pathfinder projects, private cloud deploys and activities supporting readiness of further implementations.
These include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the business assessments around the development of the next generation ERP “SAP/4 HANA” roadmap in the attempt to close the gap with standard SAP functionality
- Designing, confirming and then deploying fit for purpose S4 Global standards per Process and associated controls
- Input into the Enterprise Data model and also ensuring deployments meet the minimum data standards
- Legacy ERP simplification and review of customisations along with the Business Excellence and IT Analysts
It will give the successful candidate an opportunity to:
- Work in a global cross functional environment, with exposure to a diverse group of stakeholders
- Influence process and product design through the SAP for Oil & Gas in the Cloud consortium and the SAP Shell Co-innovation programme
- Expand their knowledge of Project Management through the Agile methodology used in S4 deployments
- Deepen finance process and business knowledge, the deployments are not limited to a specific Shell business
- Develop a broad network of contacts across Finance and beyond including working across and through Process Owners/Architects
- Help design an S4 integrated support model in an S4 Hana environment
- Manage requests for changes and enhancements
- Participate in global expert networks to share experience and best practices
- Provide change management & training with regards to system and process changes as further S4 pathfinders and then pilots are deployed
- Support efforts of user acceptance testing, training and stabilization
- Work with the NextGen IT Centre of Expertise (CoE) in identifying and prioritizing process enhancements and continuous improvement opportunities
- Knowledge transfer of process and functionality changes to user community, interpreting SAP public cloud quarterly scope releases and bi-annual innovations for private cloud along with the IT CoE
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.