Senior Analyst - Cash Mngmnt
- CM team members represent and support the global CM team in the delivery of the Treasury global strategic agenda and in a wide range of WoW project activity, in close collaboration with Global Treasury
- Assist CM Team Manager & other Process Experts in identifying and prioritizing process enhancements and continuous improvement opportunities, including identification of key initiatives for the following year’s strategy
- The purpose of the role is to be proactive in building relationships with Global CM and across business areas to obtain operational excellence taking responsibility for any complex issues that will assist in the timely resolution of any operational matters for FO-BO processes as per Control Operating procedure
- Participate in global CM expert networks to share experience and best practices, using collaterally the knowledge about processes in different ERPs (GSAP, SAP, SERP, SUN)
- Operations - Operational duties are to be performed required to ensure all deadlines are met. Assisting in process review and improvement where changes impact the team’s WoW
- Controls - Apply e2e process knowledge and experience to contribute to discussions on risk-assessment and mitigation, Perform the ERP Superuser role ensuring timely resolution of any issues and take the lead in providing requested information
- Problem solving - As and when issues occur in the team that require time and in-depth process understanding, though to be highlighted to the manager, the role holder will be expected to lead issue resolution; taking full responsibility for the completion of any ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Projects - In this position the role holder will be expected take a coordination role in project work; supporting any agreed changes to the team's ways of working being process Expert and Advisor to the Team
- Behavioural role model - Act as a role model within the team for Core Values, Behavioural Imperatives and Leadership Attributes (Individual Contributor):
- Initiate ideas to improve the process - quick wins, support projects
- Ability to prepare timely and effectively analysis and present results to the different stakeholders on global stag
- Communicate effectively within a virtual and multicultural environment
- Identify, understand, assess and adapt to changing business requirements and priorities
- First point of escalation on any complex issues Act as first point of call for in-depth process queries coming from stakeholders
- Support the manager to deliver set objectives by identifying and managing gaps in the process. Making sure the process risks are effectively managed. More complex in-depth query learnings are to be shared with the manager and the wider team.
- Support TM in project initiatives, collecting data, coordination project work with the team proposing the most effective solutions
- Understand the Business environment and constantly Support global CM team in the delivery of the Treasury global strategic agenda and in a wide range of WoW project activity in close collaboration with Global Treasury.
- Coordinate, organize and finalize different analytical tasks independently, with strong data accuracy deepen the knowledge and high quality as requested by CM Team Manager
- Ensuring sustainability of the process improvement or change post implementation
- Performing relevant follow ups for reconciliation process ensuring all control requirements ae met on a timely basis.
- Perform accounting activities accurately in line with timetable
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.