Robert Half Finance and Accounting are recruiting for an Audit Senior on a permanent basis to join a Top 20 Accountancy Practice based in South Wales.
- You will lead teams and provide guidance and support to more junior colleagues.
- You will be involved in a broad range of assignments including:
- A range of statutory audits.
- Some charity clients.
- Mixture of client money audits including solicitors accounts rules.
- Other assurance engagements including grant claims.
- You will also be involved in preparation of statutory accounts.
- ACA or ACCA qualified or part qualified.
- 2+ years of audit experience.
- Good IT Skills are an advantage, particularly Excel.
- Sage experience is also useful.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written are essential.
- Able to foresee issues and find solutions.
Salary & Benefits
- Annual salary of £30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience.
- Competitive Pension.
- 28 days annual leave including bank hols
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.