Corporate Finance Manager
7 days left
- Full time
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are recruiting for a Cooperate Finance Manager to join a Top 20 Accountancy Practice based in South Wales.
- The position is to fit into the corporate finance department. The functions are loan applications, valuation reports, due diligence, M&A and business planning.
- The role is fully supported so would suit a newly qualified auditor looking for a new and varied role or any other accounting professional with at least 3 years Accounting/ Auditing Experience in Practice.
- Acquisitions - approach, negotiation, deal structure and post-acquisition planning.
- Disposals - approach, preparation of Information Memorandum, negotiation and deal structure.
- Close liaison with stakeholders: client, target and other professional advisers and bankers.
- Reporting directly to clients with key milestone updates.
- Projections, business planning and finance raising
- Preparation of detailed financial projections using Sage Financial Forecasting as well as devising and developing Excel-based models from scratch.
- Managing engagements to ensure that deadlines are met and client expectations exceeded.
- Working closely with Partners and senior client staff (typically MD/FD level).
- Supervision, mentoring and review of junior staff.
- Heavily involved in networking, business development activities and bringing in new clients.
- Establishing a broad range of professional contacts with advisers, lawyers and funders.
- Audit/ Accounts experience in Practice.
- Understanding of Financial Statements.
- ACCA, ACA Qualified or part qualified.
Salary & Benefits
- Annual salary of £30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience.
- 28 days annual leave including bank hols
- Death in Service 4 x salary
- Auto Enrolment pension
- Parking, depending on level either free or £18 per month
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Apply for Corporate Finance Manager
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly