Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner position within a renowned, global retail business. Great opportunity to drive positive change and add tangible value via analysis and business partnering
Relationships are at the heart of this business, and as a Finance Business Partner your social connections will be the key to driving tangible change. The ideal candidate for this opportunity will posses both technical accounting ability and commercial acumen, allowing them to analyse data, interpret it, and influence decision making across the business.
High growth, fantastic culture and a market-leading presence allows for vast investment in employees. The successful candidate will likely experience rapid promotions from this role.
- Business partner key stakeholders to deliver financial clarity and drive change across the business.
- Preparation of commercial finance reports. Reflecting upon these with senior management, influencing decision making where required.
- Analysis of large volumes of financial and operational data.
- Partnering with retail divisions. Rolling budgeting & forecasting to ensure these departments meet expectations.
- Providing valuable input to long-term financial projections.
- Regularly evaluating the impact of KPI's and tweaking where required, in order to drive performance.
- Analysis of trends, weaknesses and opportunities for improvements.
- Supporting departmental projects from a financial perspective. Providing valuable input to guide decision making and profitability.
- Ad-hoc project work and business partnering as required
- Qualified accountant status (ACCA/ACA/CIMA Essential)
- Prior experience in an analytical or business partnering position.
- Experience in a global accountancy environment would be beneficial.
- Dynamic, driven and self-responsible individual.
- Ability to work independently or with minimal supervision.
Global, high-growth retail firm located in Manchester city centre. Industry leader with centrally located offices. Employee focused culture where dynamic and progressive candidates can experience regular promotions and salary reviews.
Salary & Benefits
£45,000-£50,000 + benefits
Due to high volumes of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted about this position.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Apply for Finance Business Partner
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly