CRM Technical Business Analyst (SalesForce)
Who We Look For:
Our technology group is a dynamic, fast–paced environment, with exciting changes on the horizon under new senior leadership. We are looking for a motivated, detail oriented, self–starter to work with our business and development teams to execute on key deliverables and drive changes within the organization. Our ideal candidate will have proven, in–depth experience, with the Salesforce platform designing solutions for Sales and Marketing teams. Our next hire will identify this challenge as a unique and valuable opportunity to take part in our global technical transformation, so if this sounds interesting, then we could be the place for you.
What You Will Do:
- Partner with the internal global user groups to learn their business, business processes, challenges, technology solutions and strategic objectives.
- Leads projects; manages project task responsibilities, including identification of project risks and coordinating implementation activities, such as training and the documentation of business process changes.
- Participates with internal business areas to solicit end user requirements, gains understanding of the purposes or goals of various processes, offerings or practices. Ensures full understanding of impact to existing Salesforce platform.
- Proactively identify areas for improvement and introduce innovative recommendations, factoring in customer needs, external approaches, data analytics, as well as industry best practices.
- Liaise between the business users, internal systems team and external vendors, initiating and managing projects, supporting production issues, managing vendor/system releases and actively managing user priorities.
- Keep abreast of industry initiatives and market trends that impact the business to continue to improve efficiencies.
- Provide daily support to end users including managing issue resolution and performing root cause analysis.
- Manages system issues appropriately and escalates to senior management where needed.
- Leads user acceptance testing identify testers, develop test scripts and conduct test execution. Document and execute test plan and scripts efficiently and effectively.
- Conducts appropriate analysis of existing data to help identify patterns, aid in data quality and support business cases.
- Will act as subject matter expert in Salesforce, Tableau and other Sales & Marketing tools providing support and guidance to users in the business
What you will need:
- Experience supporting Sales Distribution, Client Service, Marketing and Product Development organizations.
- Minimum of 2 years of Salesforce experience.
- Proven experience managing small to medium sized projects through all aspects of the SDLC.
- Proven ability to solve difficult business problems based on researching and analyzing information.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to make independent decisions and develop creative solutions to support business strategies.
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage work effectively.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with a diverse group of associates and senior business leaders.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint).
- BS / MS in Business Administration or Information Technology.
- Demonstrated experience working within an Agile environment
What we would love to see:
- Knowledge of Financial Services/Asset Management Industry.
- Salesforce Certifications: Advanced Administrator, App Builder, Developer or Marketing
- Hands–on experience with Salesforce Lightning conversions