Program Financial Analyst
Peraton has a great opportunity for a Program Finance Analyst who will provide financial oversight and integrity for a variety of contract types (FFP, TCP, CP) and sizes in support of program teams throughout all phases of the program lifecycle. If you are a highly dependable, sought after PFA who is ready to take on a new challenge, and are looking to join a company where you will have the opportunity to make an impact – this job is for you.
What you'll do...
- You'll be responsible for providing funding, verifying and approving subcontractor invoices.
- You'll be responsible for review and approval of detailed travel backup and invoicing
- You'll be responsible for financial functions such as budgeting, auditing, forecasting, and analysis and incorporating milestone schedules into all activities
- You'll perform cost/schedule variance analysis and provides resulting recommendations
- You'll be responsible for the preparation of cost–to–completes
- You'll interpret and implement customer requirements for moderately complex cost proposals
- You'll interface and present to external/internal customers and coworkers on all cost and schedule issues
- You'll ensure compliance with internal procedures and FAR government regulations
You'd be a great fit if???
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related field and 6+ years' experience, or a commensurate combination of education, training, and experience
- You have 6+ years of experience providing funding, verifying and approving subcontractor invoices
- You have 6+ years of experience reviewing and approving travel and invoicing
- You have 6+ years of experience working with financial functions such as budgeting, auditing, forecasting, and analysis and incorporating milestone schedules into all activities
It'd be even better if you???
- Have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills and good organizational ability
- Have knowledge of the various contract types
- Have previous experience supporting government customers
- Have a strong financial analysis skill set
- Have knowledge of CostPoint, Cognos, TM1, and strong proficiency in MS Excel and other MS Office applications
- Have excellent teamwork
What you'll get???
- An immediately–vested 401(K) with employer matching
- Rapid PTO accrual schedule with floating holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Tuition assistance, financing, and refinancing
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Company–paid infertility treatments
- Cross–training and professional development opportunities
- The ability to influence major initiatives
This position requires the candidate to be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust security clearance. In order to obtain a clearance you need to be a US Citizen and show proof of citizenship.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.