AppD Finance Manager, Marketing
San Francisco, California, US
- Area of Interest
- Job Type
- Technology Interest
- Job Id
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, Economics or Finance
- Ability to work in a collaborative, dynamic environment and interact at all levels of the organization.
- Minimum of 5+ years direct work experience in FP&A
- Familiar with quarterly, and annual budgeting and planning process
- Experience in a fast–paced, ever–changing and growing environment.
- High level of initiative with the ability to work effectively, independently and collaboratively under broad direction, while balancing multiple competing priorities.
- Work closely with cross functional partners to ensure scope, and action item follow through.
- Support the annual/quarterly investment planning process across Marketing
- Prioritize investments, and measure their expected return
- Advise on organizational structure, and stack ranking of new hires
- Work with corporate FP&A team on monthly/quarterly budget variance analyses, and forecasting
- Partner with CMO to articulate investments to CEO
- Perform various market related analysis (including, but not limited to external benchmarking, LTV/CAC, etc)
- Drive data analysis and reporting, highlighting key insights and recommended actions (levers for improvement)
- Manage Marketing team expenditures
- Work with accounting on various close processes, including accruals, invoice management, PO approvals, reconciliation of expenses
- Assist with preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
AppDynamics is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or any other unlawful factor. AppDynamics complies with all applicable laws, including those regarding consideration of qualified applicants with criminal histories (such as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance). If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact (see application details) . AppDynamics participates in E–Verify .