Accounts Payable Specialist(FT), Corporate Finance - Lebanon
2. Processes invoices using imaging and applicable software.
3. Provides assistance with the Match Exceptions Report, as well as any other questions that might arise.
4. Maintains vendor file as assigned. Modifies vendor information.
5. Creates check detail register and audit report.
6. Produces weekly check run, matches invoices and mails checks.
7. Reviews electronic remittances with wire and electronic check copies.
8. Reviews and verifies vendor statements with invoices. Corrects any discrepancies that are over 30 days old. Sends copies to appropriate personnel.
9. Produces and reconciles daily and monthly A/P reports.
10. Answers telephone calls from vendors requesting verification of invoice payment and/or status. Provides assistance to the Clinics in Manchester, Concord, Bedford, Keene and Nashua.
11. Assists with end of month duties, such as cash flow, and reconciling A/P accounts, as well as the A/P accrual list.
12. Performs other duties as required or assigned.
üGraduate of High School Business program.
üExperience with Microsoft Office software preferred.
üThe ability to work with special attention to detail and accuracy a must.
Required Licensure/Certification Skills: