Salesforce Business Analyst - Marketing Automation
The Commercial Digital Solutions Salesforce Business Analyst will work across enterprise customer and field facing digital solutions with a focus on marketing automation. The role will be Global in scope and will work as a liaison with various stakeholders across enterprise CDS, divisional marketing and Interactive Marketing teams. The Business Analyst will be responsible for capturing, clarifying, and managing customer & business requirements in order to recommend solutions that allow customers to improve outcomes and the company to achieve its goals. These requirements are then used by the software development team to deliver new features and functionality. The Business Analyst will partner with the development team to walk through acceptance criteria, resolve ambiguity, and provide guidance throughout the development process.
What's in it For You:
- The opportunity to take on some of the world's most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best
What You Will Do:
- Act as a digital lead for enterprise Marketing Automation customer and field facing solutions
- Lead initiatives to understand and improve adoption of digital tools
- Translate business objectives into requirements to facilitate key deliverables
- Collaborate with business to identify, formulate, and define technical requirements based on business need.
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions and walkthroughs with business and development teams. Answer, clarify, and document requirements.
- Partner with the development team to communicate business and technical requirements, identify and remove roadblocks, and provide daily guidance.
- Analyze and recommend (In consultation with the development team architect) solutions to new features and functionality.
- Participate in all aspects of the agile development processes.
- Support ongoing quality assurance, unit level testing, and regression testing.
- Identify and escalate issues and risks early to minimize impact to business
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve current digital solutions or processes
- Serve as a strong team member with solid communication skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast–paced, growth environment
- This position is located in Saint Paul, MN or Naperville, IL
- Relocation is not available for this position
- Visa sponsorship is not available for this position
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology or related field
- 8 years of IT or relevant experience
- 8 years of experience in a business environment performing analysis, requirements gathering, and problem–solving
- Experience with customer & field facing digital solutions (web portals, mobile applications, connected devices, CRM, content management)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that allow effective communication with both business and technical resources
- Strong problem–solving, analytic, conceptual and critical thinking skills
- Detail oriented self–starter with the ability to work independently and drive execution
- Proven ability to resolve problems independently and take appropriate action in a timely and professional manner
- Experience working with global cross–functional teams and demonstrated ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical expertise.
With annual sales of $15 billion, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. Our 49,000 associates help make the world cleaner, safer and healthier by delivering critical insights and innovative solutions to help our customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments at nearly three million customer locations in more than 170 countries.
When you come to work at Ecolab, you get to take on some of the world's most meaningful challenges – and have the opportunity to learn and grow, shape your career, make an impact and quickly see the importance of your work.
For more Ecolab news and information, visit . Follow us on Facebook at facebook.com/ecolab, LinkedIn at Ecolab or Instagram at Ecolab Inc.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.