Accounts Payable Clerk
RemX is hiring a Account Payable Clerk for one of our AWESOME clients in Pasadena, TX Apply today!!!
- Knowledgeable of ALL ERP Systems
- Knowledgeable of ALL Document
- Management Systems
- The ability to recognized and resolve discrepancies and operational problems
- The ability to pay vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor inquiries regarding finance
- The ability to reconcile data whether in ERP system or banking
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Must have genial ledger knowledge to be able to identify the following and more: invalid job numbers, divisions GL's missing Sub Ledgers
- The ability to audit records, reports, receipts, or other documents and comparing them to company assets and liabilities
- The ability to generating reports and present findings to management.
- The ability to handle additional duties and special projects to ensure the business is operating efficiently, effectively, and in compliance with all current regulations.
- Must have previous experience and exposure to banking within accounting a PLUS
- The ability to process timely and highly accurate processing of vendor invoices
- The ability to keep track of all payments and expenditures including purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- The ability to understand an issue exists with a PO, invoice, quantity or etc.