Senior Analyst, Business Customer Solutions
See yourself in our team
Join the Business Customer Solutions (BCS) Reporting team on a 12 month Fixed Term contract. This team is responsible for all matters relating to revenue, operating expenses, Including management, control, forecasting and reporting, as well as providing strategic support in the management of revenue & expense drivers for the B&PB Leadership Team, B&PB CFO and the business.
Do work that matters
This role sits in the BCS Reporting team within the wider BCS Finance team as a part of Business & Private Banking Finance. Critical to success in this role is stakeholder management and superior analysis capability:
- Prepare consolidated monthly financial reporting packs for senior stakeholders (BCS – executive General Manager)
- Assist in the co-ordination of budgets and forecasts and prepare consolidated forecasting presentation packs
- Provide a financial analysis capacity to respond to business and internal finance requests , including managing and reporting on month end, year end, forecasting and budgeting and group wide projects – eg. PACC, group costing and process improvements
- Proactively drill into and explain the financial performance of the business
- Provide a financial perspective on all key discussions eg investment, pricing, operational efficiencies, acquisitions or sales
- Act as decision support function for the BCS team and engage and collaborate with BPB, IBM and RBS segment finance teams
We’re interested in hearing from people who
- CA / CPA Qualified
- Experience in an FP&A role will be advantageous
- Analytical ability and experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Proactive nature and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Sound investigative/probing skills
The people, businesses and communities we serve are wonderfully diverse. To reflect this, we're committed to hiring a similarly diverse workforce. With a focus on inclusion, accessibility and flexibility, we'll support you at every stage of your career.
Applications close: 02 Nov 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.