Experienced Payroll Specialist
EXPERIENCED PAYROLL SPECIALIST
Mazars Vietnam is an international Audit, Accounting, Tax and Advisory services company present in Vietnam since 1994. We focus on providing value-added financial consulting services which aim at creating a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment.
Join the 23,000 audit and advisory professionals united through Mazars in 89 countries.
We are currently looking for an Experienced Payroll Specialist for Ho Chi Minh city office.
The job descriptions and requirements are detailed below:
- Handling payroll and other payroll-related tasks, including personal income tax, compulsory insurance, labour, etc. Experienced payroll specialist shall also be involved in Global Mobility engagement, including but not limited Personal Income Tax of expatriates, social security and other expatriate services
- Doing researches and analysis on payroll and related issues, providing recommendations/opinions to tax managers
- Ensuring efficient and high-quality delivery of payroll services to clients
- Developing and maintaining distinct relationships with peers at client organizations
- Excellent understanding of labour and personal income tax in Vietnam and international treaties/practice;
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, leadership, training, and mentoring skills;
- Computer literacy and good command of English;
- Proficient oral and writing skills (Vietnamese & English);
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines.
Preferable work experience:
- 1 to 2 years of experience in Payroll/Personal Income Tax field;
- Experience working for international accounting firms would be an advantage.
If you are interested in this position, please email following documents:
- Cover letter in English;
- C.V. in English. (including your IELTS/TOEIC results and Diploma GPA)
Ho Chi Minh Office
Mazars Vietnam Co. Ltd.,
10th – 11th level, Viet Dragon Building, 141 Nguyen Du, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Ms. Le Thi Hong My
Tel: (028) 38 241 493
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.