Executive Manager Deposit Products
Within Retail Banking Services- The Deposit team is responsible for the design, manufacture and profitable growth of the Commonwealth Bank’s market leading Retail Savings and Fixed Investment products.
The team is responsible for E2E product management of the Deposits suite of products including strategy, product design and development, policy, risk and procedures. We aim to deliver customer focussed products which drive market share and profitable growth.
Do work that matters
As people Leader of a diverse and passionate team, you will also be responsible for leading the product function to ensure the profitable growth of our product suite through; meeting the needs of our customers and ensuring products are simple and easy for our frontline sales teams. Along with ensuring we meet our risk and regulatory obligations.
Success in this role will be in leading your team to success through; outlining a clear strategic roadmap, effective product development execution and efficient day to day product management capability, supported by robust product governance.
Responsibilities will include:
- Portfolio Ownership: Overall accountability for the successful day to day management of the Deposits product suite
- Strategy Development: Develop and outline a compelling product roadmap for the each product and the overall portfolio strategy
- Strategic Execution: Monitor impacts of competitor risks, industry / market trends, regulatory changes, compliance issues and Reserve Bank monetary policy
- Governance & Risk Management: Accountable for continued monitoring and proactive improvements of the end to end product risk and control environment
- Team leadership: Lead the team to success through creating a high performance culture and environment
We're interested in hearing from people with
- 10+ years of relevant experience in financial services
- Proven experience of leading a team to deliver successful business outcomes in a dynamic market environment.
- Demonstrated leadership and senior stakeholder engagement and influencing skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strategy thinking, problem solving and execution capability is highly desirable.
- A tertiary degree in a relevant field, such as business, law, science, IT and experience in product management or lending-related professions.
The people, businesses and communities we serve are wonderfully diverse. To reflect this, we’re committed to hiring a similarly diverse workforce. With a focus on inclusion, accessibility and flexibility, we’ll support you at every stage of your career.
Applications close: 25 Oct 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.