Analyst Regulatory and Risk Data
The Data & Decision Science (DDS) team aspires to be the best analytics team in the world at engaging customers by solving complex customer, product & channel problems through multi-channel strategies to deliver value for the Retail Bank.
The Regulatory and Risk Data team within DDS uses data, analytics and systems to develop and deliver high quality accurate customer information to drive risk-optimised growth, increase productivity, lend responsibly, be reported externally and enhance customer experience.
The role of Analyst within the Regulatory & Risk Data team will support senior management in the identification, development and implementation of changes to credit risk strategies in order to not only optimise credit risk but also benefit the Retail Bank and our customers more broadly. This will include providing analytics to create new customer strategies and build data assets which can be leveraged across business units. You will be working on projects that enhance the front end application strategy, the management of accounts once they have already been on books or the solutions and strategies we use for customers in financial difficulty.
Skills and Experience
- Analytical mind, with strong problem solving skills with a good ability to assess the accuracy and suitability of information and data
- Proven analytical skills
- Ability to understand complex issues and communicate solutions clearly with impact to people of varying levels of technical competence to ensure audience is engaged
- Relevant experience in Data, Analytics or Technology role highly desirable.
- Meticulous in work and concern for accuracy and completeness
- Understanding or exposure to Credit Risk is advantageous
- Good commercial acumen, with an understanding of Retail banking lending products advantageous
- Experienced in SQL, SAS or equivalent statistical tools, with knowledge of Microsoft products (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Knowledge of data visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau) desirable
Applications close: 03 Nov 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.