Team Leader - Commercial Banking Operations
Group Operations performs most of the Bank’s support and fulfilment functions and is one of three key Enterprise Services business areas responsible for the Running of services. We have more than 3,000 employees working in the following business areas: Retail Lending Operations, Commercial Banking Operations, Processing Services, Markets Operations and Operational Excellence.
Commercial Banking Operations is responsible for the fulfilment, settlement and servicing of Commercial Lending products for the Group. The team support our Business & Private Banking and Institutional Banking colleagues in delivering exceptional service to a wide range of customers including small businesses, franchises and large-scale corporate customers.
As a Team Leader you will be required to lead from the front and motivate your team to achieve their best, whilst providing strong coaching and promoting development opportunities. You will also be responsible for:
- Leading a team to drive customer outcomes that are right first time and within the agreed timeframes
- Leading the day to day running of the team by monitoring and analysing team performance and workflows, utilising standardised systems and reporting
- Identifying, driving and delivering continuous improvement and efficiency enhancements to create experiences our customers love
- Building internal and external relationships through the use of superior stakeholder management techniques and customer service skills
- Planning and executing risk mitigating procedures and reporting and discussing the results of your risk management
- Use the Group's people management systems and policies to effectively manage people and complete all required people management activities as directed by the Group or Line Manager.
Permanent and Secondment opportunity available - located at South Eveleigh
You will be an experienced team leader with strong people management skills, who can comfortably provide support, mentorship and development to their people to create a strong team environment. You will also have sound knowledge of Home Loans or Commercial loan products, which will enable you provide insights to your team on best practice. Other qualities you possess include:
- Effective customer service, stakeholder management and negotiating skills
- Attention to detail, accuracy and ability to work to deadlines.
- Ability to set performance targets and motivate / coach team members to achieve.
- Demonstrated ability to drive a continuous improvement culture within a team.
Applications close: 01 Nov 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.