Accountancy Customer Support Associate
Do you have excellent customer service skills and an interest in accounting?
We have an excellent opportunity for someone to join our Accounts Production team in our brand new Heathrow Approach office.
You will answer inbound support calls via telephone, log and diagnose problems relating to the IRIS Accountancy Software Suite and associated brands in order to help our customers be successful.
Some of the main responsibilities include:
- Provisioning of 1st/2nd Line support and provide excellent telephone support to customers
- Answer and log inbound calls
- Achieve or exceed call targets each day
- Deliver a high quality support service
- Escalate level 2 calls in line with the escalation process
- Identify trends and escalate to seniors for trend analysis
- Create knowledge based articles in-line with identified trends
What are we looking for?
- An accounting qualification or in the process of studying towards one; AAT/ACCA/CIMA etc. and/or previous experience of working in a finance related role (e.g. Accounts Assistance, Finance Assistant, Accounts Clerk etc.)
- Alternatively, applicants with a mathematical degree alongside extensive customer service experience will also be considered
- Knowledge of computers with an understanding of the Microsoft Windows products and technologies
- Excellent organisation and administration skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Ability to learn new software and provide support to clients
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Assured, calm and concise telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Well presented and professional outlook
Who are we?
IRIS Software Group is the UK's largest provider of business-critical software and services to the UK accountancy and payroll sectors. Our solutions are delivered as a choice of integrated on-premise software and cloud-based applications. We serve over 21,000 Accountancy Practices and more than 80,000 SMEs, corporates, and payroll bureaus across a wide range of industry sectors.
What's in it for you?
We believe in creating a culture of engagement and reward to develop employee potential and offer long-term career success. So what can we offer you?
- Generous holiday allowance
- Private medical healthcare
- Life assurance
- Competitive pay and bonus scheme
- Complimentary benefits, including Bike to Work, Childcare Vouchers and discount schemes
If this sounds like the job for you, hit 'Apply' now!
Apply for Accountancy Customer Support Associate
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly