Exciting opportunity for a newly qualified accountant to join a growing SME based in North Bristol. You will add-value to the business with your current and up-to-date technical skills. You will also work with the FM and FC and build strong working relationships with the wider business.
Our client is a growing SME based in North Bristol. They have an excellent reputation within their respective sector and offer state-of-the-art training and development as well as excellent progression opportunities.
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for the following:
- Support the year-end audit and financial statement production process;
- Support the senior finance team in the production and monitoring of budgets;
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations, analysis resolve issues in a timely manner;
- Support the treasury function and cash flow forecasting;
- Support all month-end general accounting activities and cost analysis;
- Build strong relationships with the finance team and the wider business.
The successful Financial Accountant will be:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified;
- From and Audit background OR have relevant reporting experience;
- Fully Excel proficient;
- Highly numerate & analytical.
Competitive basic + additional benefits.