Growing political marketing firm is seeking an Accountant to handle accounting and finance workload. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Accountant who thrives in fast paced environments, to work closely with the CEO to move the business forward.
Responsibilities of the Accountant:
Responsible for the day–to–day accounting functions, working within the QuickBooks accounting system, in addition to managing general office operations.
Prepare accurate weekly, monthly and annual financial management reports/statements.
• Apply accounting principles to analyze financial information.
• Ensure accurate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses.
• Manage and process payroll as well as maintain insurance and 401k plan for employees
• Perform reconciliation for various business and client accounts.
• Address and resolve customer queries in a timely and accurate manner.
• Provide insight on revenue and expenditure trends and financial commitments.
• Provide continuous management and support of budget and forecast activities.
• 2+ years' experience as an Accountant using QuickBooks for transactional and financial accounting.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
• BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration a plus
Mindseeker, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.