Business Analyst III - Data Analyst
This position is responsible for tracking, analyzing and communicating product changes impacting the member and group benefit books and contracts for the upcoming plan year. This position oversees regulatory timelines as well as internal timelines to meet deliverables. This position requires communication of risks, issues and impact to the unit manager and internal leadership by use of presentations, Excel, Word, and Powerpoint. This position will require close interaction with the operation team to gather information which will be used for the data reporting.
* The ideal candidate would have experience with deep data analysis with the ability to summarize that information up to a senior leadership
* Bachelor in Technology or Business Administration with 2 years experience in project management, method analysis, or operations/systems analysis OR 4 years experience in project management, method analysis, or operations/systems analysis.
* Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
* PC proficiency to include but not limited to MS Office.
* Involvement in at least 2 full lifecycle software projects, understanding how tasks are integrated to produce final deliverables.
* Experience in using requirements management tools, such as IBM, Emptoris, Quicksilver, or Xpressions
* Exposure to business modeling tools (i.e. Visio) and various methodologies / frameworks such as CMMI, RUP, Six Sigma
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS: * Healthcare Experience
* Experience with the end to end Product Delivery.
* Requirements for Major System Development a. Familiarity with business process design and aid the high–level business process design efforts with assistance of the stakeholders and end users. b. Work with Business Architects and organization change manager to ensure organizational change communication to enable business process implementation.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug–free and smoke–free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.